is part of an integrated mainstream healthcare and an evidence-based medical profession that utilizes methods of physical means to help relieve pain, restore movements, improve strength, and increase functions.
At Primelife Physiotherapy, each presenting symptom is thoroughly investigated before any diagnosis is made in which it will then form the basis for our treatment advice and injury management.
With strong emphasis on evidence-based practice, our physiotherapist utilizes only those treatment techniques that were repeatedly studied and challenged to ensure their clinical effectiveness.
Treatments available at Primelife Physiotherapy include manual therapy, i.e. mobilization, trigger point massage, and movement facilitation; dry needling; taping application; and exercise prescription, i.e. strengthening, stretching, endurance training, proprioceptive, coordination retraining, postural correction, and core stability.
At Primelife Physiotherapy, we treat all kinds of musculoskeletal conditions, including but not limited to:
• Neck: wry neck, whiplash, disc injury, joint arthritis, headache, malalignment, TMJ dysfunction
• Shoulder: dislocation, bursitis, tendinitis, impingement, rotator cuff injury, frozen shoulder
• Elbow: tennis elbow, golf elbow, decreased range of movements
• Hand / Wrist: Carpal Tunnel, various muscle / tendon / ligament injuries, loss of range, arthritis
• Back: sciatica, bulging disc, nerve impingement, spinal instability, scoliosis, stenosis, pregnancy related
• Hip / Groin / Buttock: ITB syndrome, various muscle / tendon injuries
• Knee: dislocation, patello-femoral joint conditions, meniscus tear, ACL injury, Quads / Hamstring dysfunction
• Ankle / Foot: plantar fasciitis, avulsion fracture, sprained ankle, foot drop, restless leg
• muscle / tendon / joint injuries
• various types of fractures
• Stroke, MS, acquired brain injury, conditions that affect coordination, movement control, pain, and strength
(mobility & balance- only mild severity will be accepted due to safety concerns over limited onsite equipment)
• BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
• Vertigo caused by disorder involving central nerve system